Good reading

  • Anything by Ted Dekker
  • Horse & Rider
  • Leave it to Chance
  • The Shack

Friday, April 3, 2009

SPRING!!! & Cookie makers












Well another week has come and gone. Have you filed your taxes? Only 11 days left:) This is on the mind of someone who works at an accounting office and has processed quite a few this year. I do enjoy seeing the files disappear and stay away for a whole year. Wouldn't it be great if laundry and dishes were like that?
Anyway.... Just thought I would share some flowery pictures.
We start construction on our new barn this weekend so I will post picts when there is something to show. The kids are making some energy food for tomorrow.
Kaleb will have his first full weekend of baseball in what is predicted to be 60 degree weather! Baseball will consume every weekend, except holidays until June.

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids! It was great to meet you last night. I am sure we will be seeing more of each other in the fall, when school starts.

    ReplyDelete